Prince of Peace Lutheran College is a co-educational independent Christian College, offering education from Prep to Year 12 on two closely located campuses in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane, along with fully accredited Kindergarten and Out of School Hours Care facilities.
The College is based in Everton Hills, North Brisbane on the border of Moreton Bay and Brisbane City Councils and only 12km from the Brisbane CBD. The College educates around 800 students from surrounding suburbs including Eatons Hill, Albany Creek, Bridgeman Downs, Keperra and Samford.
We pride ourselves on being welcoming and accepting of all, regardless of faith or origin. We are a grace-based Christian educational community that inspires, supports and honours the God-given potential of each of our students. In daily College life, this is brought into being through students and staff working within a framework of ‘Four Rs’: Respect, Responsibility, Relationships and Restoration.
At Prince of Peace we base students’ education on the incremental development of all areas of self, to ensure students become the best people that they can be. This educational philosophy is based on three guiding principles:
- Excellence through honour
- Learning with purpose
- Growth through challenge
At Prince of Peace we provide:
- quality education underpinned by excellent pastoral care that recognises and caters for the individual needs of each student, supporting students to develop to their full potential
- a warm, supportive and mutually respectful community, that enables open communication between the College and its families
- worship, classroom and playground environments that enhance learning and growing
- Christian values and a faith-based culture woven into the daily life of the College.