Our Student Representative Council (SRC) is a key student-led group at the Senior Campus, responsible for increasing the involvement of students in College life and decision-making processes.
The SRC is made up of the Middle and Senior School captains and elected representatives from the Pastoral Care classes, and meets fortnightly throughout the year.
The SRC aims to:
- enhance communication between students, staff, each other and the wider community
- increase the involvement of students in College decision-making processes
- maintain a strong commitment to a safe and supportive College environment
- undertake functions and initiatives including awareness raising and fundraising for charities and mission work
- encourage equal participation of students in College life
- foster responsible students who care for others and the College.
Involvement in the SRC fosters leadership and teamwork, and also develops a sense of service to the College and the broader community.