The close community relationships of the College enhance the daily lives of our students and their families. We are proud of our welcoming parent, staff and student community and grateful for the wonderful work done by our parents and friends in supporting daily school activities and through fundraising and 'friendraising' activities.
There are many ways for parents to get involved with the College and we encourage all families to find a connection that suits them and their circumstances. Each connection builds our community, and individuals also enjoy benefits. Great friendships have been formed when digging side by side at a working bee or serving alongside one another on fete day, and a lot can be learnt about your child’s curriculum by lending a hand in the classroom.
- joining our College Council
- volunteering for the Meals 4 You Ministry
- becoming a member of the Parents and Friends Association or one of its subgroups
- helping out in class, on camp, excursion or sports days
- participating in working bees
- helping at and supporting the annual College fete
- providing opportunities for students to undertake work experience or sharing professional knowledge with a class or group of students
- helping run lunchtime or after-school clubs or activities
- donating goods or services
- sponsoring events.