Congratulations to Nathan in Year 11 who competed a few weeks ago in the ITF National Taekwondo Championships to phenomenal results including Overall Male Teen Black Belt Champion. This was a particularly impressive achievement given he was competing against some significantly older athletes. We commend Nathan for the discipline and grit which has brought him such exceptional success.
His results at the Championships were:
- Gold — Patterns (Poomsae)
- 18-39yrs 1st-3rd Dan Black Belt Divison
- Gold — Advanced Sparring 14-17yrs Black Belt
- Gold — Teen Black Belt Breaking
- 5th — Open Black Belt 16-39 yrs sparring
- Overall Male Teen Black Belt Champion